1 Family, 2 Weeks, 3 Peaks

Thursday 24 March 2011

Anyone for tea?

Not only are we doing the 3 Peak Challenge for the maternity ward but we are also holding a sunday teas on Whalsay on the 1st of May at the Symbister hall from 3 -6. There will also be crafts on sale. I am busy making jewellery for my stall! I love making jewellery but since Esme was born I've not had much chance to do any, so this is the perfect excuse to get back into it. My true ambition is to do silversmithing and hopefully I will get to do that one day but for now the pieces I am making I am really pleased with and I hope that they will make some money towards our final total. I will post some pictures on here so that it might entice some people to come along and buy some. Other than my jewellery of course, there will be some lovely crafts from other island residents who make some beautiful things. There will also be lots of baked goods for your afternoon tea and I have to say that the baking on this island is the best I have ever tasted! You really should try it!!! So if you are free on May the 1st come along!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home